ATLANTA, GA — SignatureFD, a leading financial design and advisory firm that helps clients make an impact with their wealth, today announced the promotion of 10 team members to partner and director positions.
SignatureFD, which focuses on the financial challenges and opportunities facing high-net-worth households, has grown exponentially, since inception, currently helping nearly 2,000 client families manage and grow their wealth. These new positions, including a new lead over the company’s Charlotte location, will help support the company’s continued client growth.
“SignatureFD is on a mission to enhance the lives of 10,000 families with Financial Design for Life, a holistic approach to building wealth that makes a real impact,” said Jeff Peller, Co-Founder/CEO of SignatureFD. These roles align directly with supporting that mission.”
- Russ Cearley, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), Partner, Director of Charlotte Office; Cearley manages the growth and strategic direction in the Carolinas and leads a dedicated, credentialed team of professionals that serve families across the region. View full bio.
- Matt Barber, CFA®, Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Partner; Barber focuses on solutions for retirement and cash flow planning, estate planning and income tax planning. View full bio.
- Tom Clarke, Partner, Director of Research; Clarke focuses on analysis, research and reporting of public and private investments, as well as serving as SignatureFD’s contact for prospective investment managers. View full bio.
- Jay Loyd, CPA, CFP®, Partner, Director of SignaturePRO; Loyd helps current and former professional athletes design financial futures that enable them to continue being successful after their sports career. View full bio.
- Maria McCool, Partner, Director of Solutions; McCool is responsible for serving the personal risk management needs of our high-net-worth clients, as well as aligning SignatureFD with reputable insurers in the industry. View full bio.
- Blake M. Williams, MBA, Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®), CFP®, Partner; As a member of SignatureEXEC, a firm initiative that provides personalized wealth management services for executives, Williams designs financial plans and helps coordinate finances for executives, including advising on company stock awards and other corporate benefits. View full bio.
- Graham Fuller, Director of Alternative Investment Strategies; Fuller leads Alternative Investment strategic relationships, manager and deal sourcing, and financially designed fund solutions. He also helps lead the firm’s private equity fund. View full bio.
- Wade Hill, CFA®, CFP®, Advisor; As an advisor working with SignaturePRO, Hill specializes in helping current and former NFL players build wealth. View full bio.
- Jennifer T. Stephenson, CPA, Director of Financial Planning; Stephenson works with the planning team on delivering a personalized experience to SignatureFD clients. View full bio.
- Tony Welch, CFA, Chartered Market Technician (CMT), Director of Investment Strategy; Tony combines his strong proficiency in behavioral investing with his expertise in fundamental and quantitative market analysis to uncover key trends in capital markets and guide clients to through financial decisions. View full bio.
SignatureFD has a highly credentialed team that specializes in comprehensive wealth management and has had a 97%* client retention rate since opening its doors in 1997.