As a successful attorney, your time is one of your most valuable assets. Every day, you must balance your professional obligations to your clients and your firm with your commitments to your family, friends and personal interests.
At SignatureLAW®, we help you leverage your time by making sure your wealth is aligned with your goals. We are a team of specialists for specialists. Our in-house professionals include wealth managers, financial planners, investment professionals, tax experts and risk management consultants.
Your SignatureLAW® team’s goal is to empower you to use your wealth, time, influence and expertise to live a great life. We offer efficient and effective solutions, designed for a life lived in six-minute intervals.
- Leverage our team of experts to inventory, map and make recommendations for optimizing your law firm’s specific benefits to ensure that you are using all your available resources.
- Create a plan for income replacement in retirement (including advising on capital draws, pension payouts and more).
- Measure whether your progress toward your goals is on schedule and on target.
- Assist with the day-to-day financial details that you may not have the bandwidth to manage so you can reduce your stress and increase your productivity.
- Analyze your current plan to see if it’s working for you. If it is, we’ll say so. If it’s not, we’ll recommend the changes we think will benefit you.
- Proactively monitor your financial life so that we can help you address potential problems before they have a chance to jeopardize your financial security.
- Offer tools, like our online portfolio dashboard, so you can see your complete financial picture at a glance.
Your time is precious. Don’t waste it managing details that can be outsourced. When you work with SignatureLAW®, our goal is to help provide freedom from worry about financial matters, which allows you to move toward a more balanced life and focus on the things that matter most to you.
SignatureLAW® is led by Chuck Gray
Partner, Director of SignatureLAW®
CLICK HERE FOR BIO
Did you know that homeowner’s and auto insurance policy limits rarely exceed $500,000? If that is your only coverage, any liability over that amount could be out of pocket. For most people, one of the most cost-efficient ways of securing higher liability limits is by purchasing an umbrella insurance policy.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 created some significant changes in the tax law. Many of the tax brackets and limits are being adjusted annually for inflation. While the major changes in the tax law happened between 2017 and 2018, there are still some adjustments that did not take effect until 2019.
ATLANTA, GA – December 10, 2018 – SignatureFD, a leading financial design and advisory firm that helps clients make an impact with their wealth, today announced the appointment of Robin Lee Marx as the company’s Director of Portfolio Management. Marx will oversee client investment strategy and execution, helping the team design and monitor customized portfolios for each client. Marx will also support the client relationship team regarding the delivery and communication of SignatureFD’s unique investment concepts and beliefs to our clients.
ATLANTA, GA – December 7, 2018 – SignatureFD, a leading financial design and advisory firm that helps clients make an impact with their wealth, today announced the appointment of Lonnell Dawson Williams as the company’s Director of Frazier & Deeter Strategic Partnership. Williams will help SignatureFD elevate its partnership with Frazier & Deeter, a nationally ranked public accounting and advisory firm, through strategies that build community and promote growth.
DEADLINE APPROACHING: NFL Player Neurocognitive Disability Benefits Expiring The 2011 NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA),…
If the year were to have ended last Friday, the broad U.S. stock and bond markets would both be down on the year, albeit slightly. Cash, in the form of three-month treasury bills, would be up, outperforming both stocks and bonds for the first time since 1994. Trade tensions, weakening global economic growth, and plunging oil prices are all potential drivers of weakness in risky assets. However, Ned Davis Research (NDR) offered another piece of the puzzle that they believe may be the driving force of this year’s investment difficulty – quantitative tightening.